The woman Ozioma Okposo is a woman of substance and a powerhouse in many quarters as she wears many hats as a successful woman in the cooperate world and also a strong supporter of her husband Sammie Okposo one of the biggest and oldest gospel musicians in Nigeria.
She has been trending all across social media ever since the news of her husband’s alleged affair with a lady identified as African doll broke out in the early hours of today on social media. Her husband had come out to apologize to her over his illicit affair noting that he needs her forgiveness and would love to rebuild their marriage and relationship.
Read also: I’m Ashamed, And I Regret My Actions – Gospel Singer, Sammie Okposo, Tenders Public Apology To His Wife After Cheating On Her
Here are 8 things to know about the beautiful, charming, and elegant Ozioma
1. She was born February 21, 1975 (47 Years Old)
2. She hails from Okpuno, Otolo, Nnewi in Anambra state
3. She has 3 degrees B.Sc Psychology, B.Sc Human resource and M.Sc Human Resource
4. They met in KICC London
5. She got married to Sammie Okposo on July 1st, 2010
6. The marriage has no kids but her husband has a daughter Alula Okposo from a previous relationship
7. She is the HR manager for the Filmhouse group
8. She is the younger sister of Kene Mkparu the CEO of Filmhouse and Filmone.
KOKO Trending Video: